To applyemail a resume and cover letter telling us more about you to email@example.com.Clearly indicate the position for which you are applying in the subject line of the message.All positions are located in Mineola, New York.
National Account Executive
- committed to increasing sales
- service expanding distribution
- maintain retail relationships in existing doors
- identify and develop new business opportunities
Work directly and support owners to strategically expand the presence of the brand in the market place through establishing and developing relationships with beauty buyers, assisting with full range of presentations, communicating with sales representatives, and other administrative and sales functions. Direct work experience at another luxury skin care line and/or nail care line recommended. Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years experience in the Beauty, Skincare and/or Nail Care industry
- Direct working relationships with decision making beauty buyers
- Ability to develop and make strong product presentations
- Ability to intelligently discuss key product attributes with knowledge of competitive product in the marketplace
- Existing or ability to network and create relationships within and across key retailers
- Experience with ULTA, Sephora, QVC and/or HSN preferred
- Background in selling skincare, nail care and cosmetics a big +
- Must be able to travel, participate in industry trade shows and have a valid drivers license
- Strong Organizational and Computer skills
Can-do attitude and willingness to work hard and do whatever it takes to ensure the continued success of the brand.
International Beauty Sales Director *** FOR IMMEDIATE HIRE ***
Are you a force of nature who thrives in a fast-paced environment?
Do you want to contribute to Dermelect’s mission of offering cruelty-free, eco-chic cosmetics chock full of vitamins, minerals and formulated without any of the icky stuff like parabens, mineral oil, phthalates and gluten? Do you strive to live a healthy, compassionate and environmentally responsible way of life? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
International Beauty Sales Director
The role is responsible for developing, executing, and communicating product and sales plan strategies for expansion in international markets.
- International Sales Director will play a key role in developing international market (Europe, Asia, South America) for all product lines for Dermelect Cosmeceuticals.
- Collaborate with ownership to develop and execute Dermelect business strategy
- Support 360 marketing plans, launch calendars and drive comprehensive sales and wholesale launch strategies
- Develop, execute and communicate strategic merchandise initiatives that support financial objectives of Dermelect and our partners.
- Develop best in class relationship management to grow our partnerships.
- Strategically analyze cross platform promotional animations with pre and post strategy hindsight reports provided to executive team
- Research and identify prospect targets who would fit with our product offerings.
- Initialize and facilitate communications with potential prospects.
- Develop and manage project calendar that supports product life-cycle and financial strategy for the international account management team
- Drive optimal eCommerce breadth, depth, and in-stock levels.
- Establish new processes needed for continued growth and profitability.
- Support & establish relationships with the partner merchandising teams to achieve continued growth and profitability through business analysis on a weekly, monthly and year to date basis
- Provide international SWOT analysis to executive team to establish future strategy
Requirements: Bachelor's degree in related field, 2-4 years relevant experience.
- Improve Dermelect’s global eCommerce footprint by utilizing historical trends and forward-looking marketing initiatives.
- Establish strong communication methods to build relationships amongst key retailer planners, merchandising, marketing, and finance.
- Bachelor's Degree / MBA a plus
- 5+ years of experience in sales, merchandising or planning
- 1-3 years international experience preferred
- Basic French a plus
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent time management with the ability to work quickly and accurately under tight deadlines
- Capable of managing many projects at once and changing priorities as needed
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Flexible team player with the ability to collaborate with multiple levels of cross-functional partners
- Strong attention to detail and organization
- Self-starter; able to work independently
- Highly motivated with exceptional work ethic
- Can-do, hungry attitude and willingness to work hard and do whatever it takes to ensure the continued success of the brand.
Multimedia Designer / Motion Graphic Designer*** FOR IMMEDIATE HIRE ***
Dermelect Cosmeceuticals is seeking a Multimedia Designer / Motion Graphic Designer to join our Design & Marketing team at our Long Island HQ.
* Beauty Brand Experience Preferred
The ideal candidate is a self-starter who will be excited to work in a fast-paced environment, well organized with a get-the-job-done attitude, a stellar work ethic and an eagerness to learn and grow. Projects include digital ads, digital promotions, how-to videos, and social media campaigns.
What you’ll do:
- support all design/video projects from conception to delivery
- help create original content within the brand aesthetic
- edit videos to be used digitally, in ads, and as social content editing skills in After Effects and Adobe Premiere
- create, maintain and provide assets to key national accounts
- collaborate with the Creative Team to support brand’s visual storytelling
- ensure the quality of all deliverables meet the highest standards
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a design related discipline recommeded
- minimum of 2 years professional graphics/video related experience (beauty preferred)
- experience with After Effects a must, experience with Adobe Premiere a plus
- should have a good grasp of overall design basics
- have a good understanding of editing and pacing for advertising / informational videos
- animation/motion graphics experience a plus
- further knowledge of all Adobe products a plus
- strong organizational, verbal and written skills, meticulous attention to detail with a design eye and style
What you’ll get:
- be a part of one of the fastest growing indie brands in the beauty industry
- the opportunity to work in a collaborative environment full of bright, fun people
- amazing benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
- flexible PTO
- semi-annual reviews
- free lunch at least 2X month
- free credits towards Dermelect products(access to free products)