We're growing, it's getting really exciting and we're interested in meeting intelligent, creative and ambitious individuals that would like to join on. To apply email a resume and cover letter telling us more about you to firstname.lastname@example.org. Clearly indicated the positiion for which you are applying in the subject line of the message. All positions are located in Mineola, New York.
*** FOR IMMEDIATE HIRE ***
Seeking a full-time, in-house Graphic Designer. Candidate needs to possess exceptional taste for beauty layout, design and typography. Ability to provide marketing aspect to design for both print and web. Experience working for a skin care or cosmetics company a big +
- Design and prepare files for PRINT: packaging, mock-ups, point-of-sale signage, brochures, postcards, sell sheets, public relations materials, advertising and other marketing materials.
- Design and prepare files for DIGITAL: online and eCommerce website marketing materials including, landing pages, banners, mass email marketing templates, product pages, press mentions, website design, etc.
- Photoshop retouching skills required.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Experience and understanding of HTML production, web graphic formats and design software.
- Experience with CMS programs (Bigcommerce) a big +
- Working knowledge of email client programs (Constant Contact)
- Working knowledge of social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube.
- Photography and Social Media skills a +
- Ability to multi-task and to effectively deliver under deadlines.
- Ability to follow direction and communicate clearly with vendors and colleagues.
- Actively contribute to discussions and brainstorming sessions.
- Must be able to work independently, be responsible and punctual.
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time and to the highest possible standard.
Requirements: Bachelor's degree in related field, 2-4 years relevant experience.
National Account Executive
- committed to increasing sales
- service expanding distribution
- maintain retail relationships in existing doors
- identify and develop new business opportunities
Work directly and support owners to strategically expand the presence of the brand in the market place through establishing and developing relationships with beauty buyers, assisting with full range of presentations, communicating with sales representatives, and other administrative and sales functions. Direct work experience at another luxury skin care line and/or nail care line recommended. Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years experience in the Beauty, Skincare and/or Nail Care industry
- Direct working relationships with decision making beauty buyers
- Ability to develop and make strong product presentations
- Ability to intelligently discuss key product attributes with knowledge of competitive product in the marketplace
- Existing or ability to network and create relationships within and across key retailers
- Experience with ULTA, Sephora, QVC and/or HSN preferred
- Background in selling skincare, nail care and cosmetics a big +
- Must be able to travel, participate in industry trade shows and have a valid drivers license
- Strong Organizational and Computer skills
Can-do attitude and willingness to work hard and do whatever it takes to ensure the continued success of the brand.
Digital Marketing & Sales Support
eCommerce & marketing
- Establishing external and internal marketing strategies to promote consumers to the brand in a variety of digital mediums.
- Creating a digital marketing and advertising program- including branding, search visibility, eCommerce campaigns, email strategy, onsite promotions, online media, and affiliate marketing.
- Create, manage and maintain an online marketing budget.
- Mobile site, store landing pages, product and store reviews, onsite live chat, and web-to-lead capture on landing pages to track campaigns with sales team.
- Knowledge of SEO (search engine optimization), Google Analytics, Adroll.
- Experience with Bigcommerce Store Front and Constant Contact is a plus.
- Drive website traffic and customer acquisition.
- Direct and manage all of the details and priorities of successful eCommerce, including internet marketing, web content, analytics, and strategy.
- Increase margins, conversion, movement, revenues, and profits for assigned products.
- Maintain direct knowledge of competition, marketplace, trends, and best practices for assigned brands/products.
- Continually utilize problem-solving skills to identify, correct, and monitor numbers and strategies.
- Coordinate online promotions via Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn & Twitter.
- Must bring passion and eagerness to "take ownership" of the online business.
- Work independently and within a team to reach individual, department, and company goals.
- assisting in all Public Relations activities
- coordinating targeted mailings
- packing and shipping samples
- communications with existing wholesale accounts
- prepare and complete paperwork
- update brand happenings
- research, identify and contact potential accounts
- be involved in developing and implementing branding and sales strategies
- assisting in sales presentations
- assist in training accounts and sales personnel with product knowledge and selling techniques
- tracking sales and providing support to sales associates
- domestic travel as needed
- trade show attendance and participation
- Bachelor's degree in related field or specific industry experience
- Skin care &/or nail care / cosmetic industry experience a plus!
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Experience with eCommerce, Social Media and email marketing.
- Strong communication and negotiating skills.
- Meticulous eye for detail and follow-through.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience writing articles/blogs.
Great atmosphere and a comfortable work environment. On-site position- no telecommuting. Excellent pay and advancement possibilities!
Due to the high volume of applicants we would appreciate NO PHONE CALLS please!
If interested, we will definitely be in contact with you! Principals only- no recruiters!